Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A date to Pasarbella

Both WC and I were on leave on Monday so we decided to head down to the Grandstand for a Pasarbella date. 
It was a long walk in but it's definitely worth checking it out.
I love how you feel that you are not in Singapore the moment you set foot in there, with the array of fresh flowers, seafood and meat. 
How apt :)

The tagline says: "Find your husband here." Haha


Every corner is so picture worthy. Even the toilet.  


We tried the Yaroa because the crackling roast pork was SOLD OUT and the next batch was only available 2 hours later :(

 It consists of 3 meat dishes with 1 side.
It tastes really good and I thought a generous portion like this is worth the $12 we paid.


There's always room for desserts after that!
 

I was feeling really sleepy after the food and wanted to head straight home for my bed(probably cos I am still recovering from the work trip heehee).
But the rain was so heavy we were trapped in Turf City.
Refusing to walk anymore, we headed to Pie and Coffee for some food again!

Love the cosy setting, the only reason I refused to step in was they were having a 1-for-1 for their pies.
Seriously, you only find such good deals on a weekday but I was just too full to stuff another pie into my stomach. 

We had the cheddar chicken and duck confit pie. Really good! :)
 

Doing what he loves most. STONING. hahaha

A picture with my happy pill <3

Headed home to sort out some picture for our childhood montage and see what WC did to my photo.
He says now this is my caller ID picture. 

Ending the post with a giant bear we spotted in.. Giant!
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment