Tuesday, December 4, 2012

P.S, We love you :)

It was my cousin's wedding on Sunday. 
The whole family was pretty excited cos it's the first wedding from my generation and the last one in my family was 20 years ago! LOL.

Everyone was up bright and early to my uncle's place for the tea ceremony.
Camwhoring before the bride and groom arrives!


Girls power! :)

It was so agonizing waiting for them to arrive. 
We were camping at the front door waiting for the lift to reach the 30th level.

And finally! The matchmaker!

Pretty bride and handsome groom!

My cousin's stunned face. Cos we told him he needs to go through another round of gatecrashing before he can enter his home. Haha.



Smart me quickly snapped a picture with the bride before the tea ceremony.
It was our first time seeing her and she's really pretty! :)

And everyone started taking picture with her. haha


Look how happy Grandma is at the tea ceremony.
Think she's the most excited of all.. Calling up her children everyday, buying jewelry and thinking how much ang pow to wrap. haha. 

Offering tea to the elderly..
It was so funny cos everyone was so nervous when it was their turn to be served.

And we have to serve tea to the newly wed too!
嫂嫂's request. LOL.

While the older generation were wishing them 早生贵子, we were reminding our cousin to bring us ang pow during CNY next year! HAHAHA

Headed to my cousin's new place cos they have some 跳床 ceremony. 
And this little darling captures my heart the whole day. 
Sooooo cute!

He was so shy at first until they gave him a Thomas the train as an incentive to jump on the bed.
Still a little shy until his father use the ultimate plan- Gangnam style!
And this little angel shows his devilish side, rolling and jumping around. HAHA.

Headed home for a little rest before going to their Solemnization at Goodwood Park Hotel.

My pretty cousins:) 

Aunties with the groom.. My cousin looks really good that day, doesn't he?



 The newly wed and their family 

The little heartthrob who refuses to take picture with me :(
Love his little bow tie and suspenders!





After my grandma, the next person who was so excited over the wedding must be my sis. Haha.


The newly wed, looking really good :)


It was my first time attending a dinner by the pool side and it was sucha cosy affair.

And a very different wedding token

So good to see granny so happy! :)) 




 Love love love this!
My cutest grandma and cousin :)


The little cutiepie was shouting at the top of his voice during the toast. How cute can he get??


Then we started goofing around the poolside



Failed attempt to throw the groom into the pool and got a super ugly expression captured. Roarr.

Wedding is such a beautiful event and I love to sink in the atmosphere of love and happiness, especially in a family wedding! 
I still remember my cousin staying over at my place when I was younger and he was my favourite playmate then. Haha now we are all grown up and he's married! Can't wait for the wife to join in our future family gathering and know her better :)

Have a blissful marriage Pei Sen and Wei Xin!
P.S. We love you! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment