Monday, December 3, 2012

Who doesn't need their Korean fill?

I have been madly craving for some Korean food the whole week so Ssikkek we went!

This time, we tried out the branch at Bras Basah Complex and I love it for its "less- crowded" feel.
The only thing is the ventilation was not very good and we left the place smelling a little like the BBQ pork :(

It took over the old Union Bookshop ( I remember I used to go there during my primary and secondary school time to get cheaper- than- popular textbooks).
Perhaps the store is bigger, the tables looked more spaced out and the un-renovated place makes it look like those authentic Korea BBQ shops we see in teevee *100% bias* hahaha.
I love Ssikkek cos it's always and ONLY run by Koreans and their meat is duper good!

I find it reasonably priced for the amount of meat they serve.


Look at these!



If only they could provide more sides..

The happy duo! :))



10x love for this.. I am always reminded of those I had in Korea with my girls when I have this.
Wrap up the hot piece of meat in the cold crunchy veggie and stuff it into your mouth!
맛있다!!

Ssikkek Korean Grill Buffet
231 Bain Street
#02-01 Bras Basah Complex
Tel: 6336 4476

Gonna sort out my pictures for my cousin's wedding before I blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment