Tuesday, December 4, 2012

No more Monday Blues!

No more Monday Blues cos I finally met up with danjakk after endless failed attempts!
Miss the bestie and my girls much :( The previous meetup was called off half of us reported sick. haha.
Can't wait to see them all after all our holiday trips!

We settled for a Monday lunch date today and lunch was done @ Sushi Tei. 

A picture with Van before lunch. Kope this from her facebook cos I can't decorate a picture for nuts. 


As usual, we over ordered. Hahahaha. 


I am a sucker for fried food :(



We were so full that we both skipped dinner. It's past 12 midnite now and I am still not feeling hungry!
Love shopping with Van cos we always make our random shopping buys look useful. LOL.
Like how she psychoed me to think that my $16.90 pretty socks was a good buy to keep my feet warm at night.
Our motto: "You never know when you will need it!" Heehee.

The usual girly talk and shopping for some props for her pre- wedding shoots.
So excited for her wedding! :D
Headed down to Chinatown after that cos I need to change my currencies for my trip.
Van came along and we did the most random thing- Foot reflexology!
Shiokadoodoo~~
It was the first time she tried after our previous trip to China and I am glad she's loving it.
Heehee so it means I will have a foot reflex partner next time I wanna do it!
We were having a good time discussing our her hens night and her bridezilla- wannabe- joke while enduring the pain on our feet. 

Anyways, Van wadsapp me this picture with a really funny text when she got home. 

"Crap it's my 7th cervical that's pain! Is it cos I took jab?" 
We just love to scare ourselves! HAHAHHAHA.


I am already excited about our next meet up cos I am going to meet Rania, my invisible friend that she has always been telling me about! :)

Ending off the post with a picture of our pretty feet at the foot reflexology parlour.
Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment