Thursday, October 4, 2012

Old School Midautumn

It was the midautumn last Sunday but it was a quiet affair for us since my family doesn't have the culture of celebrating such festivals together. WC was down with a flu resting at home so sis and I decided to do some "baking" ourselves!

Don't we agree we all like to buy/ make moincakes but not many people like to eat them?
I am one such person. Hahaha.

It's actully pretty simple to make a mooncake especially the snowskin kind cos it doesn't requires baking.
And since mummy got a pack of pre-mixed flour and lotus paste from Phoon Huat, baking becomes as easy as 1-2-3!

These are all we need!
 

We only used half the portion and we got about 36 pieces. To make the mini ones, we used about 25g of dough and paste respectively.
Pretty?

WC got better and we decided to go for a mini celebration together!

No hustle and bustle for us this year since it was pretty late before I got my lazy butt off the bed.

A simple dinner before heading for our old school celebration :)


I love playing with candles!

Happy us with the lanterns!
I got bored while waiting for waiting for WC to light up the rest of the lanterns...
And we started going crazy with the camera..




Guess what is this?

And you light up my life 

Pretty lanterns!


Goodnite world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment