Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekend booster!

My booster to fuel me up for a new week! Teehee  

Dinner date with love at TCC. I wonder how he always look so photogenic and energetic on photo though he just ended a long day at work plus OT. 

The classic club sandwich. Yumz.

Can't remember the name but the scallop is super yummy!

Tried this honey citrus fizz for the first time but it's nothing amazing.

While enjoying our food, I can't help but eavesdrop on this really tyrannical lady beside us. She complained about her hot water being too cool, her food being sour (she was just being paranoid cos her friend said it was fine), her table being too small blah blah blah. She was really scolding the waiters the moment she stepped in till the time she asked for the bill. She ended off with a really ridiculous conversation:

L: Why is the bill so expensive? *stare at waiter*
W: Err.. These were the food you ordered.
L: I don't remember it being so expensive the other time I came. *Stare at waiter again*

Obviously, it was because you ate ALOT, tyrant! 

We decided to make our dates a little more interesting by bringing each other to places we have never been to before, be it a restaurant delicacy or hawker fare.

First up was WC's idea to Waffletown at Balmoral Plaza.


But... 人算不如天算, I came here for lunch a few times when I went to work! That makes the poor boy really upset. Haha failed on his first attempt! 

Nonetheless, we still went ahead with the plan cos it's the company that matters more than the food! :)

Our ripple and cookies and cream waffle. Really good stuff!!



Plus some super yummy chicken wings


Headed off to Clarke Quay after making his specs. Can't wait to see his new look! 

Just gonna randomly end off the blog post with this picture we took at Clarke Quay cos I like it (haha) and I am too tired to continue blogging. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment