Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Food For Thoughts: A new gem found!

Facebook really helps to bring friends together!
Yi Huey and I attended the same primary and secondary school and there were a year or two we were sitting partners in secondary schools!

We were chatting randomly on FB that day and she suggested a meet up.
It was really nice cos the last time we met were a few years back when she was still studying in Australia. 
She suggested going to Food For Thoughts and I didn't know there's a branch at the National Museum!

It's such a hidden gem and I am so gonna get WC to go with me again!
The food is not exactly fantastic but I love the ambience.
It was a quaint, quiet place perfect for a cup of coffee with friends.

Pesto Chicken Pasta

Chili Prawn Aglio Olio 

Cumin Fries that you can give a miss IMO
 

We had a nice long chat over dinner and I am so glad she is able to turn up for my wedding! :)
Unfortunately, I was having a really bad flu that day so I need to get back to rest.
We will plan again when she's back from her YEP trip!

Just one picture with my long-lost- friend!
Doesn't she look like Joi Chua?? Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment