Saturday, October 20, 2012

Choupinette

Brunch with YH last Sunday. We wanted to try out some places we have never tried before so Choupinette here we come!

It was pretty crowded for a weekend, but we were lucky to get a seat cos they do not take in reservations on weekend if you have less than 6 pax.

They have a wide array of bread and if you choose to have it in the cafe, they do heat up for you :)


My egg benedict. Looks pretty plain but the taste is much better than it looks :)

YH had the same, just that hers was done with smoked salmon.

The meal comes with a cuppa nice hot chocolate

 Nono, I don't know her. She just happened to get in my picture when I tried to take a picture of the pretty tarts behind her.

Headed to Island Creamery after a really filling brunch. But what's a complete meal without dessert?

This is what I get when I say "Say Cheese!"

And a shot together cos we haven't taken a picture together for the longest time!

No comments:

Post a Comment