Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cheers to the long weekend :)

I am always proud to say I am a Singaporean, to wave my passport around in other countries, and get offended when people mistook us as Chinese and I will always rebut, no, I am a SINGAPOREAN!

We might not have the most beautiful scenaries, the richest heritage or the most interesting and carefree lives but I will never trade my citizenship for anything else (though I do fantasize at times how nice it will be if I am a Korean haha) cos my family, friends and memories are here :)


(Credit: https://plus.google.com/111550084502970416549/posts)

Another reason we love our National Day cos we got a long weekend this year!!
That means I can see WC for five days in a row! Dabadabadoooo~~

Went for brunch with my colleagues at eM by the River.
A pretty serene place in the morning but I believe it's a nice chillout place by night judging from the decorations.

I am not exactly a brunch person and was glad they allow us to choose from their noon menu though we were there around 10.
Nothing beats a good chitchat with my fun colleagues over good food! :)
 

Their famous Crispy Chicken Wings which I really think taste like Har Cheong Gai.
Don't get me wrong. It tastes really good!

My pulled pork sandwich which was quite a disappointment :(



That's all the picture I snapped cos we always order repeated dishes or ended up forgetting to take them before the food was snatched clean.

Feel so taitai-ish that day cos I arranged for a spa session at Little Dot's Haven for myself after my brunch date.

Really impressed by the service and quality though it's a groupon deal.
Plus a really attentive staff who keeps checking with me throughout the whole service "Sayang, are you ok? Sayang is the pressure right?"




Came home, waited for WC to end work and we headed off to ChompChomp for dinner!
So glad that Jia came with us then we can order more food!!

And maybe it's a wrong choice to get her.
It became a 2 vs 1 kinda battle. The two wanted to order EVERYTHING so all my protests were denied. Haha.
And there were more that we ordered that were not here!

No one leaves ChompChomp not smelling like crap and no one leaves Serangoon Gardens without Udders!

WC: Go Udders see see la!
Me: Eat again? No way!!
*look at my sister*
Sis: Ice cream? I don't mind!

So we went to eat again!!
With two of the dearest in my life :)

Hari Raya was spent resting at WC's place while he did his work and ate the Phad Thai I cooked for him!
Love cooking for WC cos he always show so much appreciation for whatever I cooked even when I think it's not nice..
Headed to Van's new house during dinner.
My dear friend is still as cute as ever even after her marriage.. She said she cooked dinner for us (but all done using air fryer! haha). Luckily we still got to try her mum's cooking though she has shifted out.

No picture of her new place but so happy for my danjakk who looked so blissful after marriage.
Make me wanna get married too!!! Hahahaha (Provided WC wants to do all the housework like Corn in future!)

Only took picture of this little darling who brought so much laughter to everyone that day!

And yesterday, I followed WC with his family to S.E.A Aquarium.
The place was mad crowded on National Day.. My poor toe was stepped on so many times at the aquarium :(
It's amazing how fast I lose my interest in something new.
A month ago, I snapped photos at every marine creature I saw at the museum but I only snapped less than 10 photos yesterday.
But nonetheless, we had so much fun and laughter.
Like what WC always say, it's always the company that counts :)

Love how the guy who took this for us capture the sharks behind as well.
SEA wanted to charge us $50 for a picture like this! Siao lo!
I think mine is nicer! :))

And WC bought ourselves a jersey each for my monthsary gift!
Love it much though I might not be a fan cos it puts such a wide smile across his face when he sees us in it:)
He loves the idea of having couple tops and guess jerseys is the only thing I will succumb to. LOL.

I had a good laugh yesterday at the fitting room.
I came out to show him how I looked in my jersey.

WC: Nice leh. You like? Me: *Stare at him with a blank face*. 
You mean there's anyone who is a non soccer fan to like a jersey?

WC: Ok.. I like. Buy! And very huat leh... Two jerseys cost $188! *Laugh and makes payment*

Happy Monthsary love! One more month to the big 3! *Muacks*






No comments:

Post a Comment