Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bak Kwa Muffins


Copied this from my other blog so that I can close down the other blog. Keep everything here.. Who knows? I might decided to make some bak kwa muffins again someday! :)

Decided to make use of what's left in my fridge to bake something today.
And guess what I found? BAK KWA!

This is really easy to make and not much ingredient is needed.

My favourite bak kwa cut into strips.
 Then into mini cubes!

Whisk the eggs and the sugar together.

Till bubble starts to form like this.

 Gradually add in the rest of the ingredient. Fold gently till all the ingredients are mixed evenly.

Put them into muffin cups till about two-third full.


Send into the oven!
Bake for about twenty minutes at 200 Degree Celsius.
.
.
.
.
T-A-D-A!!


These muffins taste rather good in my opinion. Surprisingly not too oily. 
I am not really a fan of muffin cos it usually taste a little too oily and dense, but this is rather light :)
Shall experiment with other ingredients the next time round!



BAK KWA MUFFINS
Serving size: 8         Preparation time: 25 minutes          

  • 3 eggs
  • 150 grams sugar
  • 150 grams Cake Flour
  • 120 grams butter (melted)
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp Vanilla extract
  • 1.5 tsp Baking powder (Double acting)
  • 50 ml cooking oil
  • 2 pieces of bak kwa

No comments:

Post a Comment