Monday, August 19, 2013

Because I miss prawn pancake from DTF

How's your week?
I always look forward to the weekend cos work is getting more draining over the days.
I hate this period cos it's like you see the light at the end of the tunnel, but will never reach the end no matter how fast you move.

Back to happier stuff, check out my prawn pancake!

It is a must order for us every time we head to DTF but I find it so expensive cos it's such a small portion and it's always gone before you realise.
So WC has been asking me to learn how to cook it.

So here it goes!
Pretty yummy I would say, just that I didn't know I have to wipe the bean curd skin to remove the saltiness. Heehee.
Other than that, received much rave from Daddy and WC! 

My happy pill popped over for dinner and entertained me the whole night with magic tricks he learnt at work.
And when I try to use the same trick on my dad, I got exposed immediately. Zzzzz.

Friday night date with some pancakes and waffles!
Had the highly raved Garlic Prawn Pancake at Strictly pancakes, but it tasted only mehh in my opinion. Got a little sick of it after a piece. 
 

And it ended up like this.


Thank god we shared cos we had this pit-less basket of wedges at just $6.

We took a stroll around town and ended the night with a cup of milk tea and our endless chitchat session together.
Love times like this though we probably can't remember what we talked about.  Exploring hand phone app, sharing about our daily happenings and thoughts- Just some time together without any disturbance :)

*****
Look who woke me up early on a Saturday morning!
My Grandma was excitedly exclaiming "Lee Ming Shun lehhh! Filming at the market!"
How to miss the most handsome guy in Mediacorp? Haha..

Turned out it was Li Teng. Zzzzz..

Haha but what's the chance we see celebrities at our void deck? *Quick snap a closeup*

We headed to BOWS in the afternoon and I fell in love with this.
Me: " Won't it be cool if our wedding car is this?"
WC: " Please! You won't want to be caught in the rain!"
Me: -_____________-' (I got the most romantic boyfriend in the world!)

Not nice meh????

And IKEA after that to gather some ideas for our new place!
(Spot my talented model!)

Of cos we can't be getting any furniture now so we got my favourite meatballs and chicken wings insread!!!

Sunday was spent at WC's place again watching show and slacking around.
The boy was checking his work email while I was watching my 冲上云霄 2 but I have no problem "luring" him over with my show and yummy tea break! (Or maybe he just want to see Fala Chen and Myolie Wu!)

Love Cedele cakes but didn't know they have such cute takeaway boxes too!

Ended the weekend with a good dinner with my two best friends! 

Okiedokey! Time to continue with my show again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment