Thursday, September 19, 2013

Staycation at Fullerton Bay

Time passes really quickly, it is almost 2 weeks since he proposed to me, but I still feel a little excited each time I think about it.
So we had a staycation to celebrate his "success". Haha.
This time, WC planned a staycation for us at Fullerton By the Bay!
He is really spoiling me with the choices of his staycation. Of course I am not complaining but at the rate he’s going, there will be no room for improvement anymore!

Before going over, we definitely need to fill the infinite pithole of ours.
Wanted to have dim sum at Royal China at Raffles Hotel but they were fully booked for the day. So we headed to Raffles City which was not a wrong choice, cos we had a really sumptuous lunch at Watami!
We had the deluxe set for 2 and we were really full after that!
See how much food we have?

The satisfied duo!

The place was really great!
Love the room so much:)






I am totally in love with the place except I feel it lacks a little personal touch.
Don’t mistake me for being greedy. I always like hotel which includes something personal and small surprises for their guests.
I read of Fullerton staff offering their guests champagne when they are there for a celebration.
Naturally I was expecting a little surprise from them since they asked WC what we were there for.
Oh well... 


We decided to spend the afternoon in the room since the bulk of his money went into the room. 
Took a stroll around Esplanade in the evening and it really feel we were out of the city. 
See my agoda-worthy photos again!

With a nice performance at Esplanade with my favourite company J
And of course, the night is not complete without a good dinner!



WC has been bugging for a buffet or seafood dinner, so we settled for Jumbo!
Good food makes us happy!! 
Loveeeeeeeeeee the chili crab and mantou!


These coffee spare ribs were also very yummy! 

Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside *slurps*





Haha notice I changed my outfit?
Cos WC got me a new set of clothes to change into!
We were in the car when he asked me to open up the drawer at the front of the car.


“Put your wallet inside leh.”
“For what? Can't I hold my own wallet?”
“Fine, forget it. Your present is inside.”


How cute can he get???
I burst out laughing really loudly cos he always blurt out his own secret.
Why can’t he pretend to ask me to take out carpark coupon or something?


I felt really bad laughing at WC cos I was really touched by his gesture. 

It was really sweet of him to get me a new romper for the staycation.
What makes it even more endearing, he got it from the blogshop I always get my clothes from in the right size somemore. 

Though I always complain to him about his "emotionless expression", he has always the more sensitive and thoughtful one in our relationship :)

Head back to our room for a nice bubble bath and laser show!!
This is the view from our room.
Forgot to take a picture of the night view! :(



We were contemplating whether to head out for supper at 3am cos we were craving for BCM.
Weird and fat we are I know but 
by the time we finally decided to go and get changed, it started pouring really heavily!

Thankfully we never go, otherwise we will really be caught in the rain.
So just when I was about to fall asleep, I got my final surprise!
WC had already planned such an awesome weekend for me, I couldn't have asked for more :)
I already forgot he has got a present for me but look at this!


Love love love this wallet to bits!
Not the kind that will request presents for birthday or anniversaries but this really serves as a very pleasant surprise.
I only remember complaining to WC a few times about the Samantha Thavasa wallet that I was using and he got me exactly one that I need. 


Love the colonial feel at the breakfast. Not forgetting the spread and service :)







Look who came along for our staycation?


It was indeed the most memorable staycation we had.
When I told WC that, he said it was meant to be as he wanted me to remember this special night even 10 years from now :)
We are now one step closer and move on to the new phase of life together.
As much as our "status" has changed, one thing remained constant. I will always be beside you.
Thank you for so much love and happiness, I will never know what to do without you.
Love you baby! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment