Monday, September 9, 2013

I have the most amazing friends ever!

Decided to do up a blog post of all the meet ups I have with my friends before I blog on the most exciting thing that has happened to me last weekend!

My clique just love steamboat.
While our last meet up was at JPot, this time we went to Crystal Jade Hotpot cos the collagen hotpot we wanted to try was not available.
Like what Bella says, I love all the uninhibited talks and good food we have all the time.
They are the most spontaneous group of friends I have, who never surprise you with new stuff each time we meet. (Just like how Bella, Serene and Lena will be heading to Sri Lanka next month)

I was just discussing with them about spending Christmas together this year, and the next moment, we booked a room at W with all the weird ideas and games that we could play together there.
Can't wait for Christmas now! :))


We surprised our boss with a bouquet of flowers last week, just to thank her for being such an amazing boss who treat each of us like her own daughter.
A major booboo by Fareast flora that almost caused our plan to fail.
Thankfully for our "PR" who managed to resolve all problem and even got the manager to deliver a new bouquet down personally. (Never order flowers from them again!)

Look how happy she is!
No woman can reject flowers!! Hahahaha


And high-tea buffet at Goodwood Park with the loveliest bunch of colleagues!
Work will be so draining without the support of this amazing bunch of people.


On Friday, met up with my girls for brunch at Au Chocolat.
Always wanted to try the food there though I m not a huge fan of chocolate cos the place looks too pretty to resist.

The food was pretty good and reasonable for the portion we were offered.
I only managed to finish slightly more than half of my crepe cos the portion was so huge!

We are suckers for pretty stuff (see the cute bows and pretty fonts).
The ambience and all were good, minus the service which could be better.
The waiter took order for us without even looking once at us or speaking a single word!

While waiting for the food to arrive (which took pretty long), camwhore time!

Posing with my HUGE ice chocolate which was DA BOMB!  


My pretty girlfriends (minus winnie) <3



And so, all was good till WC appeared out of nowhere after our brunch(while I went to the toilet).
That leads to my long blogpost which I shall take alot of time to draft out!

The conspiracy between my friends and him!!!!  HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment