Monday, September 23, 2013

KL Getaway: We eat. We laugh. We dance

Went for a trip with my girls to KL last week!
The girls have went there a few times and I thought it would be fun to follow them there.
And indeed, it turned out to be such a good trip, not forgetting our SGD 1 = RM 2.5 exchange rate which makes everything feels even more bagus! Hahaha.

The girls had everything well planned (in fact they go into such indulgence each time they were there).
I swear I have not eaten so much on a trip before.
We started planning for our next meal while we are eating and literally feels hungry the moment we stop eating! LOL.

We took a night flight and supper immediately after we touched down and checked in to the hotel!
They have the nicest chicken wings I ever had. Plus everything was cooked to almost perfection I can't help salivating when I look at them now.


The whole street was lined with zichar and BBQ stalls and endless patron though it's about 2a.m. 
(Photo credit: commons.wikimedia.org )

The girls insisted on finding the one they had the last time.. It is all the way to the end of the street.
Remember the Mickey Mouse!

The next day was done at Bangsar.
It is like the HV of Singapore. Wine, brunch and more brunch.

The food was overrated if I would say.
Bahhh we got a cooked egg benedict :(
But their pastry and ambience makes up for it.
 


And as if brunch was not filling enough, desserts and wine before our foot massage.
#shioklifetothemax

We had a bottle of wine and pavlova to waste our afternoon away and watch the world goes by.
The kind of afternoon we love.. Wonder when is the next time we have the luxury to do that together again.

My pretty ladies :)

Serene is so relaxed she can't open her eyes for a photo! 

We went in search for this famous ban mian that Serene was raving about but guess it has closed down or something.
We guess we got to the right stall in the end just that it was renovated. Haha. (Anyways the locals told us it is not the best ban mian around).
Oh well, it was good enough for us. Love the belachan chilli!

Did I tell you I LOVE BAN MIAN???

Headed back Jalan Bukit Bintang for some H&M shopping!
And no prize for guessing where we go next!

Lot 10 Hutong @ Jalan Bukit Bintang!
The best of KL's local food in an air-conditioned setting. I see some HK food gourmet's face all over the food court so I guess he must have given his approval for these food before they can set up a store here.

Of cos, this comes with a price to pay. About $6-7 for a portion.
I don't like this meatball noodle :(

But this is damn good!
Claypot bee tai mak with a tinge of sesame oil and dark soy sauce. Woooo~

Went back to the hotel for a rest cos we need to prep for the main agenda for this trip!

I am not a drinking and clubbing kind of person but I guess it will be fun to join them since the last time I do it was a few years ago with my Uni friends. Haha.

Of the photos that Lena took, I guess these are the few that I looked more decent (my girls look so pretty in all!)
And because I can't hold my liquor well, my face turned damn red and bloated after a few drinks.
And I am officially the photobomb of the night! Hahahaa spot me in all photos!

 

I can't remember much that night besides asking my girls to let me sleep that night.
Haha I am the sleepy type when I got drunk.
my girls took really good care of me that night (haha still help me remove my make up before I sleep!)

Loklok after clubbing!

Heading home the next day!! Yipee~
As much as I am enjoying myself tremendously with my girls, I can't help but miss WC. Heehee..
So happy that he came to the airport to pick me up!


Seeing these food makes me hungry again.
Till the next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment