Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Jia!

And if there was any man there's on my mind right now, it must be Piaget.

I finally got my butt off to start working on my report. 
After two days of cooping-myself-up-in-the-room routine, I am finally done!

And finally some time to blog about about Jia's birthday celebration :)

Daddy will give a treat to the whole family every time we celebrate our birthday.
The usual zichar place where we had our meal was closed for renovation so we wandered around to some new place near Farrer Park for dinner cos Jia was craving for crab!

Dinner for 4.
A table full of sis' favourite dishes!

And what can be more huat during dinner when mummy said she strike 4D.
And guess what, Daddy strike 4D too!!! Double Huat!
All thanks to my sis' lucky day!

We had a good laugh at cake cutting after that because of our cutest ahma.
She refused to be in the picture cos she said she never style her hair.
So we got her to take a picture for us..
Most of our pictures ended up being out of focus or have her hands and legs in it.
Hahaha not that she doesn't know how to focus, but how to take photo with one hand when she's trying to cover her face with the other cos she was scared we will sneak a picture of her. 

Yes, I feel so bored without WC around.
I told him it's the wonder of the ring. Not like he has not been to work trip before, but I kinda miss him more this trip than his other trips :(
Although I got a lot more me-time to meet up with friends and all, the feeling 就是不一样 =_=
I am so thankful the sister is having her recess week this week, so she could stay home the whole week!

We had a belated celebration on Friday, doing all her favourite as requested.
Introduced Jia to Teo Heng and sang our hearts out!
And we took a long time navigating ourselves to Ju Shin Jung for dinner cos we are two ultimate road idiots!

The story goes like that:
First I decided to gehkiang and walk into a dead end alley while looking for I12.
Then Jia decided to use her "spoiled" navigator and we ended up walking a long way in the opposite direction though the place we wanted to find was just beside I12!
Haha she said it was a fair deal cos we each took turn to make each other walk an extra mile.

The best Korean restaurant ever!
This time I am not going to sit in their "VIP room" and feel so suffocated and smelly again.
The seats outside were more ventilated!

There isn't much variety but I love the freshness and good service here.
Don't they look good??




Happy Birthday my dearest!
Thank you for being the most awesome sis ever..
May everyday be as blessed if not more blessed than each day of your life! Love you much! *muacks*

No comments:

Post a Comment