Monday, September 10, 2012

I love my girls!!!

I was really excited to do a meetup with my girls last week. We do the dumbest, craziest, funniest, coolest stuff together and I can't express how much I love love love them!

The random Kinect session began with Van's random tweet and Winnie and I just commented that we wanted to join. So we decided to play Kinect, then have Korean BBQ for dinner to celebrate Van's birthday. PY then decided to add on a visit to the night safari together and we all spontaneously agreed!

Kinect was soooo tiring. My muscles were aching so much the next day!

I super love this! We took this after our boxing match. Haha I just realise Van is such a camwhore! 

We injected a little surprise for our birthday girl. Happy Birthday Van:)
 The pretty birthday girl and cake definitely deserves a solo pic on their own :) All thanks to Winnie for getting the pretty cake!



See how much fun we are having? We continued despite being so tired after the game.. I seriously think our laughter contributes to the tiredness we were experiencing.



These two dances totally drove us nuts. See the resemblance? 
I WANT TO PLAY AGAIN!!!


On a random note, our sweetest bride-to-be made us a card each. So pretty? I immediately said "I do" when I saw it. Haha who can reject her??

 Dinner was done at Ssikkek Korean Grill at Tampines One. They have the main branch at Tanjong Pagar but I guess this makes a better choice since it is air- conditioned and new? I was super high when I was greeted by a house of Korean staff and blasting Gangnam style! HAHAHA.




The sides were pretty limited (if only they have the anchovies!) but the variety of meat was good! So well marinated and fresh! Daebak!







My favourite girls! <3<3<3



After a really hearty meal, it's time for some animal viewing! Night safari is having this 1- for- 1 deal and it's really a steal! And these were the only photo we took. haha.

The last time I went was about 2 years back for their Halloween celebration. Everything was pretty much the same but we had so much fun together! If only the tram ride brings us around the whole zoo, other than that, it was pretty amazing. I think we made so much noise that the animals were scared of us (although we were actually very afraid of them). There was a particular incident where we heard a bear growling behind us while we were on this isolated walking trail and we seriously ran for our lives! Poor PX, she must have a hard time leading a bunch of xiao gi na behind her. haha.




Can't wait for the next gathering again.

 Kinect date again soon ok? Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh my, this post is just so awesome!!! let's have another one soon! set a date! i was grinning from ear to ear while reading this entry!!

    -van

    ReplyDelete