Thursday, October 3, 2013

It's all about FOOD!

I love spending quality time with my friends and loved ones especially when there's always good food to go along. 

Finally tried Koh Grill and Sushi Bar @ Wisma.
I now understand why the queue is so long all the time cos the sushi is so yummy!

We got ourselves a counter seat, where I sat there admiring the chef systematically preparing the grill.


Looks good but not very good. hahaha

I was really full that day cos I just had high tea at Carousel but this was tempting enough to get me to devour 2 big pieces!
Poor Gen had to finish the rest of the sushi on her own. Haha

We did our first hotel recce at Regent last Saturday and if nothing goes wrong, we will be having our wedding there! *Excited*

And if we need an excuse to feast again, this calls for a celebration right? Heehee.

Headed to Raffles City cos we wanted to visit Fairmont, so an impromptu lunch at Buffet Town.
We aren't expecting really fresh and quality food for the price we paid, but it's enough to satisfy WC our craving for buffet!

A random Wednesday date with love at Nex.
I remember it's Wednesday cos it's Free scoop day!
Ice cream makes people happy.
First time trying this cotton candy flavour and I am so gonna eat it again!
 

A surprise from the BFF :)
Love how the head wriggles every time I hit it. Haha

A treat from the sister last Monday at Sichuan Dou Hua.
Our favourite Chinese cuisine buffet thus far! 

The sister is back on a Monday!
Not complaining although I am used to having the whole bed to myself already! Heehee
Love doing retarded stuff and irritating each other all the time.

And love treated his family to East Ocean last Saturday for dimsum.
I was so excited because I heard so much good reviews about them and their custard bun!
And true enough, the food never fail us!
Best dimsum ever.. and the quality of the food is worth every cent we paid for *slurps*
Gonna bring my parents over to try soon!


The food were so alluring, I had WC's mum and sister joining me in our food camwhoring ! heehee.
 


This 'sio ba' deserves a solo shot on its own.
So crispy yet succulent. OMOOOOO.
 

Ending the post with a picture of our turtles.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment