Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Weekends should be like this!

These weekends have been really exciting!
It's hard to contain my excitement: Father's Day, my birthday, WC brought me to S.E.A Aquarium this week and next week is my danjakk's wedding! (Finally! haha)

It was WC's family day and this year they gave tickets to S.E.A Aquarium!
We were there early cos he was in the planning committee.
Really excited cos I haven't been there before!

Love priority queue!!

While I was waiting for WC and team , I can't help but snap a picture of this two lovelies who were so engrossed in their colouring contest.

Our first stop: Typhoon Theatre!
The effects were unexpectedly cool though I was expecting more water splashing on us since we were supposed to be in a typhoon. Haha,

I can't help but laugh when I saw this picture.
WC looks so awkward cos the handle of the basket (see my photo) snapped when I got him to pose with the props.
That action stunned many people, even a lady exclaimed in shock. LOL.


Hello tourist!!

We were mesmerized by the beauty of marine life :)
Haha I feel like a little girl exclaiming in excitement and snapping everything I see.


This cute fella took up many of our shots.
It was like a superstar swimming up and down near the glass, as if it knows everyone wants to take a picture of him.


Another highlight of the S.E.A. Aquarium, though I wasn't very impressed with it.

More wayang king!


My favourite section!



Love this picture!
Everyone was so impressed with this humongous fish.
The parent of this kid was so eager to take a picture of them together, she pushed her elder son away cos he was in the picture. Another lady just shoved the camera to WC to take a picture of her and the fish though we don't even know her.
Haha these two incidents really make us LOL.





Hello sharkie!
WC snapped a really retarded candid shot of me.
Evident I was really excited seeing these marine life. Haha.

We literally concussed when we head home after a very filling lunch at Starz restaurant.

Head to Timbre @ Gillman after that to meet cliquey for a chillout night!
No picture of the food cos it's the usual Duck Pizza, chicken wings and booze.






Impromptu supper date at Soon Li Yong Tau Foo after that.
That place is pretty much identified by its midnight sale time (cos it only starts operation at midnight) and its very fierce and hostile owner.
Lena got scolded cos she didn't know what noodle to order. haha

The crazy queue. We reached slightly after 12 and the queue was already this long.
It took us a long time to get our food cos everyone ordered so much!


Another highlight of the ytf, they have unusual stuff like pig intestine and the food was served in a metal basin.
According to Serene and Bella, they have a even bigger container than what we got but guess it run out because of its good business.
And they have the best ytf soup ever! Not the usual soy bean soup, taste more like 猪肚汤 in my opinion. Yumzzz!


And this insignificant looking bowl of noodle that complements the meal so well!
Pork lard and sweet sauce *drools*

The supper gang!


Got to go back to work!
Huge pile of work waiting for me to clear. Zzzz.
3 more days to the weekend again! Yipee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment