Monday, July 7, 2014

Bridesmaid get together!

Had a bridesmaid get together last weekend. 
I am honestly not very good at multi tasking. Planning for a home and wedding at the same time is no easy feat. While you are looking for the lights in your house, you are thinking about what to have at your solemnisation table. 
It really decrease my efficiency level by ALOT. FML.

I NEED A TIMELINE!
And it doesn't help when school is starting in a month's time. 

Side track too much, back to this. 
My sisters have been asking me for a get together for everyone to know each other. But honestly, most of them know each other for more than a decade already. 熟到烂 already!
But we still decided to go ahead cos it's fun!

And I decided to make something for them. 
I can only conclude my art sucks. Because this has been on my to-do-list for the longest time, I couldn't come up with  satisfactory gift. Dunno change how many times before I finalise on this. (Partially cos they were coming the next day haha)

So my bridesmaid team consist of my girls who were with me since Secondary school (same class all the way somemore), my closest hallmate and of course my sister! Bring it on, groomsmen!

Not just the most fun people to hang around with, they are the most chop-chop group.
Came and prep all the food for me. 

Then we started planning for the wedding. They pointed out all the stuff I missed out so now all I need to do it to finalise it. (It's actually ALOT of stuff that I overlooked. Hahaha.)
Gate crash also done. Swee.

Then time for the dress! So glad they were all happy with what my minimal artistic talent can produce and all busy instaagramming after receiving it. Haha. 
Yay! Bridesmaid stuff done. One more thing off the list!

End this off with some photos that I got from my photoshoot. 
I am so happy with it and I can't wait to receive my edited album! 
Despite WC's countless protest to only show our pictures during the wedding, I feel the urge to share cos I am so in love with it! HAHAHA.



So gonna put it at our place in future! Mad loveeeeeeeeeeeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment