Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Mister's birthday: Shaw Premiere and Hai Di Lao

The mister turned 28 :)

Had been putting off our movie date because I planned for our first premiere movie experience together!
Told WC it will be a NEL date so we met at Serangoon.
Since we are so into LINE,these days, I wanted him to guess our plans based on the stickers that I sent him.

And based on the sticker, all he can derived were "ok.. you talk all the time.. irritating, talk rubbish, talkative.."
Wah so that's what he thinks of our conversation daily.


And this represents me just right. LOL.
Because I promised WC I won't get angry at him on his bigday, I just have to sit back and watch him laugh at me. Totally regretted that.
I think seeing me get angry has gradually become one of his favourite pastime.

And a birthday is not complete without a birthday cake!
First time getting from Baskin Robbins and I am so pleased with the wrapping :)
Wait till you see the cake!

So we went to chill at the Premiere lounge before the movie.
Haha WC keeps suspecting that I have gathered some friends to join us but obviously I didn't.
My surprise birthday cake is supposed to be served right after we settled down but I don't know what the staff was waiting for.
So I have to distract the birthday boy by giving him his present first because he knew I will not make do with just a movie. Roarrrr.

Looking all happy with his present!:)



And finally.. the cake!
Can you believe it? They serve it like five minutes before the show time.
So pretty right?
So glad he likes it :)

Happy Birthday my dearest :)

We super duper love the premiere seats. Plus their food is not bad too:)
Feel like eating truffle fries now..

And then we were supposed to head for a "surprise" dinner at 海底捞 with Dexter.
And guess what, Dexter had to text me of all time when he's beside me.
Haha so WC went "don't need to hide already. I saw."

I choose to think that he did consider for 3 seconds not to spoil my plan and pretend that he didn't see.
Sorry but no. FML.
Haha but thankfully all went well and we had a really nice dinner and a very fun yet tiring 2 hr playing games at St Games.

So on the actual day, I brought the boy to Aburiya.
The initial plan was to go Pelican, but I was not very happy with their less-than-personalise service so we did a last minute switch to a Japanese BBQ.
I can be pretty anal when it comes to service.
I am still harping about my proposal incident at Fullerton till today, until WC will roll his eyes every time I talked about it. Heehee.
I called to see if they can arrange a small slice of cake to surprise WC after our dinner.
The manager actually tell me to choose a dessert after our meal and pay so she can add on a candle for me.
Come on, if I am willing to pay $200+ for a meal, will I giam berng that pathetic slice of cake?
It's the personal touch what! Or maybe she doesn't understand the meaning of a S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E. Pffft.

Got to head back for work!
Will update our diner at Aburiya another time.
The food is so good it deserves a post on its own. Heehee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment