Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Another blessed Christmas with you :)

We did an early celebration this year cos we will be having a staycation with our friends on Christmas eve.
I was really excited about it because I love dates with WC, especially when he took leave specially to accompany me! *beam*

He promised me a BIG surprise for Christmas and I was really surprised by the sweet act of the boy!
Haha Jia was suspecting WC got me a Wii (which I seriously doubt) cos he says he needed a big space.
Turned out he prepared 10 presents for me which he lay out on the floor!
But...
.
.
The saying, there's no free lunch in the world is never wrong.
Haha cos I need to answer a question before I can open a present and a forfeit if I got it wrong! *Roar*




I am supposed to assign one question to each present..

Woo.. ALL MINE!!!


In the end, we spent an hour plus unwrapping all the gifts.
Some gifts made me laugh like mad, some gifts made me "angry", but I love all the gifts from him cos they were all so thoughtful and really warm my heart :)


Headed down to town after that for our Christmas movie that I have been bugging him to watch.

My favourite character! So stupidly funny!!!!
Frozen is such a beautiful and heartwarming movie. I was immediately put into the festive mood with the beautiful singing in the enchanting snow fairyland. Definitely one of my favourite movie! :)

And WC treated me to our Christmas dinner at Togi! 
Heehee I told him it could be a prelude to our holiday destination next year and he is finally considering it! Yay!!




 

The boy looking very happy cos I managed to surprise him with his present!
He thought I didn't have the time to get it for him but I got it ready weeks ago!

Can you tell I wrapped it using construction and tracing paper? LOL.

With the love of my life :)
Christmas is blessed because I have you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment