Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Ahma!!

Hello it's my 100th post!
I keep thinking my 100th post should be dedicated to something more meaningful, and the longer I procrastinate, the lazier I am to blog.
That explains why the last blog post was more than a month ago!!

Been really busy recently. Just ended my inter-sem (but I am still struggling with my assignment!), did a week BKK trip with my sister and flying off again to Nepal this weekend.
So sad, I think I am feeling this emotionally instability because I haven't seen WC for the longest time! LOL

Since my cousin finally uploaded my grandma's birthday photo, Ahma's birthday it shall be!
The usual potluck.


The usual gang :)


Siblings and mum!

The two 歌神 in our family. Hahaha no one can ever do a duet with them!

See so focused. haha
 



"Why you photobomb me?"

This is better!

WC and my ingenious idea this birthday!

But see how happy my ahma is!

She couldn't stop laughing at the 寿桃 we have to pause the birthday song singing for her to catch her breath from laughing so hard before continuing.


Rose among the thorns at home!

*say cheese with a baby 寿桃*

One with the 大女人s at home

And another one with the 小女人

We love you ahma! May everyday be as joyful and blessed for you.
Wishing you the best of health today and everyday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment