Thursday, December 26, 2013

W for Christmas!

Guess where we spent our Christmas this year?

The night was spent with my favourite people!
We had a potluck party at W and I prepared fried beehoon and potato salad.
Heehee I guess it tasted and looked not bad cos they received many praises that night!

I just realised the picture of our food was blur and these are all that I have :(
Our East meet West buffet spread!
Love the sio ba and roast chicken the most!

My favourite part in the room!
Haha didn't bother to take a picture of the room cos it was already messed up by the three of them who were there earlier :p

Took a stroll around W before the rest arrive.
It's really in a world of its own like a little neighbourhood.

Chilling at the poolside with the bubble chair.

Call me siao zar bo!

So festive with Christmas caroling at the lobby.
Blur again! Why??? :(

Played lots of lame games during the night.
I laugh so hard till I almost lost my voice!
Love the game 'Heads up Charade!', I was so excited to share the game with them after trying out with Jia.
We ended up having loads of fun giving super dumb hints to the words.

Why so agitated? 

Made all of them pose with the log cake that KS brought. 
Fist palm, like-a-boss, planking, yoga.. See how wacky my friends can be!


First time trying out Secret Santa with them and it's so much fun!
We hid hints and the presents around the room and ended up discovering others' present while looking for our clues. #epicfail
We were laughing so hard at Bella and Lena, giving them 'hot and cold' clues to their presents because the two seemed to be blinded. They can't seemed to see the clue no matter how much we hint them, not to mention the clue was pasted right in front of them.

Hello Secret Santas!

A pixelated picture with my darlings and long lost friend, Carlos!

Ending off the post with a present I really love from Chuck! 
Superhero lego keychains for each of us!
Merry Christmas one and all!  





No comments:

Post a Comment