Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The weekend is gone too quickly!

Had a pretty bad week at work but thankfully for little dates to keep me sane!

WC brought me to Watami after countless complains that I have been having too much good food without him. LOL.
No complains because I get to eat good food too! Hohoho.
I keep telling him that we have been spending too much money on food, but the mister just love to treat me to good food! Heehee.

Watami is now my favourite fusion restaurant.
Reasonably priced and quality food :)
My favourite Buddae Jiggae.

Some fried wings.

And next on my cooking list, teriyaki wafu pizza!

Had a meetup with the BOH gang.
Since we were early, we decided to grab a cuppa at The Plains.
They serve really good coffee and sandwich!
We shared a avocado turkey ham sandwich and it was really good!

Some bitching session with Yuli and WZ first before meeting the other two. 
Haha love how much my girlfriends can empathise with me.
Feel so much better talking to them cos I just can't stand inefficiency at work! Roarrrr.

And WZ decided to take a picture of us with our sandwich because he said he couldn't take a nice photo of the sandwich with my S4. 
 On a sidenote, the talented couple will be taking our pre-wedding shoot for us! 
Can't wait!!

Dinner done at Molly Roffey's Irish Pub.
Perhaps because it was a new hangout, there wasn't much people even on a Friday night.
So my first CNY gathering was spent with this endearing group of friends catching up and giving JY idea about his upcoming business haha.
 

So we headed off to meet our AD photographer on Saturday morning.
First meetup and he's already an hour late! (In fact he forgot about our appointment with him. Booboo)
So we headed off to THW for some snack cos I was really disappointed and hungry. Gave up my precious weekend sleep for this and it turned out this way :(

The photographer called back in the end and apologised. WC thought we should give him a chance.
Thankfully we did! Haha I was so impressed with him, not to mention he's giving us a 20% for the big booboo he made! 

Someone looking satisfied with his polo bun. 
Stop saying I am eating good food without you! ;p

Guess we head to for our Sunday date?
 

Still no clue?
We had an impromptu picnic at Fort Canning. 
The weather is to good to be wasted :)

Grab some stuff from Cold Storage and a picnic mat from Daiso.
Super auntified I know, but it's one of my favourite hunt!

Just me and you against the world <3

Some us time doing nothing, enjoying the breeze and watching the kids play on the field. 
Can't wait to do it again!
.
.
And of course taking pictures like this. 
WC made us "practise" for our photoshoot, but the photos look so hilarious I can't pose up here. LOL.
I am so dead for the photoshoot. 
Imagine the photographer asking me to pose here and there..
JUST. KILL. ME!

Take a step back to admire the wonder of Mother Naure :)

3 more days to CNY and I am already in the holiday mood!
trying to forget I have 2 more night classes to go. Bahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment