Thursday, January 16, 2014

Our Foodie Day!

This blog title, because the mister says so!

The weekend is so contradicting. 
On one hand, it is so precious you want to fully utilise it. 
On the other hand, you feel so tired you just want to laze around and do nothing. 
So, our sporty weekend failed again and we ended up just eating! (What's new?)

I can't remember why but we ended up at Clarke Quay.
Our unplanned date always ended up enjoyable, because we are so good at entertaining ourselves. LOL,
I only remembered spotting WC's sister while buying the roadside ice cream.
We were so excited to see her with another guy that we decided to "stalk" them.
(Actually it's just me la!)
Haha and what's new? We lost them in our debate whether to continue following them.

Headed to Liang Court cos I wanted WC to try out Dulcet & Studio.
Some grocery shopping at Meidi-ya and I love the varieties they have there.
Our first time there and we were like some children getting excited over all the new stuff we saw there.

I was asking WC wad was this


He turned it over and said Yurine, get it? *roll eyes*

And I think Tampopo is really rich to import snow from Hokkaido for children to play in Liang Court!
So I touched Hokkaido snow before! Hahahaha.

Finally brought WC to Dulcet & Studio but think he didn't like it :(
Honestly, the food didn't taste as good as the previous time I went.
Probably the highlight of the shop is their main course.

Since we were caught in the rain, we spent some time there planning for our house.
Heehee WC was so pissed with me cos I keeps yawning while he's trying to explain some concepts about our home design to me.
(Then I realise it was because I was falling sick! I was listening okay?)



Headed off to Chinatown after that because I was craving for claypot rice!
WC never fails to satisfy my craving, especially when it comes to food! LOL.
We didn't know it was the lighting up ceremony for CNY that day and as expected, Chinatown was mad crowded.

One random shot for instagram and I got this. Haha.


And since we were already at Chinatown, we might as well immersed ourselves in the CNY mood!
CNY is my favourite festival.
I feel excited looking at these decorations and blasting New Year song everywhere!
And I am particularly excited this year because it will be my last Chinese New Year before getting married.
(Say booo to no ang pow days!)

Insisted on taking a selfie in the crowd no matter how chui we look. Haha.


Like I say, we were there for the claypot rice.
The whole hawker center was really crowded and thankfully we managed to find a windy spot cos the wait for the claypot rice was a freaking hour!

And of course, WC will never sit around to wait for food. 
No prize for guessing what he will do!
.
.
.
He will get food.

And more food! Wahahahaha

And finally! The lead is here. 
Looks good right?
I have been having it since young. 
It's a small shop tucked in a corner (Near the toilet somemore) but it's always crowded.
Love how tender and flavourful the chicken is!!!


The expression says it all!

Ending off the post with the 招财猫 WC bought for me from the night market!

No comments:

Post a Comment