Friday, September 28, 2012

Meet ups!

I am finally F-R-E-E!!!!

After months of work, we are finally done and I really do feel a heavy load off my shoulder. Just that I feel a tad to free and lost at times now

Did a meet up with FZ last week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BFF! :)

It was a birthday treat at Delicious at Scotts Square. Their decoration is the main factor that attracted me there though Hungrygowhere gives it a rather bad review haha. But since we just wanted a nice and quiet chill out place in town, I think this place deserves some credit for that.






My duck confit spaghetti. Not too bad but I didn't expect my duck to taste like roast duck.
  The not-so-nice fish and chip




Not exactly a delicious visit, we decided to skip their dessert and head down to TCC for our second round of chitchat session!

TCC never fails. They just revamped their menu which removes my favourite drink but thank god, they introduced the Yuzu Ginger Soda which naturally tops as my new favourite now! <3


WC decided to bring me to a new chillout hangout last Friday :)
After a week of mad rush at work for both of us, we always enjoy a little chillout session together doing nothing at all. In fact, it was the first time hanging out together in a music bar like Shuffles instead of the usual coffee places.


 My Friday date :) No picture of me cos I look really shag. haha.


I personally prefers here to Timbre as they have a mixture of both Chinese and English pop :)

Their Truffle fries that failed this time round :( Too oily and soggy.

Weekend was spent with the WC's buddies. We headed to Kembangan's Seng Ke Black Herbal Chicken Soup for some really nice pig innards mee sua. Disgusting as it sounds, it was really nice I won't mind having a second serving soon!

I forgot my camera that day but with the power of the internet... 
(Credit: kuanpeter.blogspot.com)

Nice eh? $4.50 for a bowl like this. I think it's super worth it!
(Credit: valeebelly.wordpress.com)

Liverpool vs Man U match on Sunday with WC and Dexter. It was pretty interesting cos Liverpool Fan Club was also at Riverview Hotel and they were pretty high despite playing a losing batte. But it was more interesting watchin the boyfriend and Dex, a liverpool fan and the latter, a Man U fan watching the match together.

They have a pretty interesting menu though I would give them two thumbs down for a hotel cafe's service.

You will never eat alone! Haha


So fast. It's TGIF again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment