Friday, September 14, 2012

The season of love

Celebrated our anniversary last Saturday. It's hard to plan something when it falls on a weekday but WC always have something to surprise me :) 

We went to Halia for dinner. It was a nice, long Al fresco dinner, away from the hustle and bustle. Guilty of being the unhealthy and non-nature lover, I can't even remember when was the last time I stepped into the Botanical Garden. It was surprisingly quiet for a Sunday evening, and we had already make plans to head there for a picnic soon! I love going on a stroll with WC, just enjoying each others' company and having endless things to talk about. 




 Thought Risotto for appetiser is a little to filling but it tuned out to be so refreshing cos the rice turned out to be bean sprouts!

My scallop. Freaking nice! My eyes lit up the moment I sent it into my mouth. Haha no joke!


My duck confit. I was secretly hoping I ordered the seabass that my neighbouring table was having.
 WC's baby steak. Really tender and nice!

Our only picture together. Booboo for the lousy photo quality. So hard to take nice pictures in a dimly- lit place:(


 We sneaked our baby elmo and cookie monster in. Heehee.
 Another picture together. I hate the flash! :(

The staff were rather sweet to prepare a dessert for our anniversary. But I find it really weird to have my name on it. Haha. 


The staff were really attentive and know their stuff well- except for one. Haha. The manager came and started introducing us their specialty. I was totally clueless and I sneaked a peek at WC and he looked equally lost. So chim meh?
Haha turned out the waitress passed us the wrong menu. Other than that, everything deserves a thumb up! :)

We had our Part II which was a simple dinner on the actual day. This was supposedly our part III but our picnic on Sunday was ruined by the rain :(

Food makes us happy!!!


And love prepared a little surprise for me! <3
Thanks for being my strength, my comfort, my joy and hope. Happy Anniversary pok, I love you <3


True love isn't Romeo and Juliet who died together. It's Grandma and Grandpa who grew old together. 
                                                                                                                                         ~Ted the bear


No comments:

Post a Comment