Saturday, January 26, 2013

Android memories

2013 has been passing by too quickly.
February is already coming before we realise it- Time for gathering, bak kwa and ang pow!!!

Backlogged from my phone :)

Gathering with my favourite girls at Hard Rock Cafe

PX looking really good in her short hair!
If you notice, I tried to curl my hair but the OCD me decided to go back to rebonded hair in the end. Heehee.
 

The company beats the food we were having hands down. 
There were so many birthday celebrations going on there that I thought it was a little noisy for gathering...

Met up with Laoda when I was back.. 

I always fail to capture a picture of her.. haha

 A New Year lunch at Jack's Place cos love has to rush home for work..
First time trying after 3,4 years? And I still don't like it..

My ladies had a staycation at MBS a few weeks ago..
Hahaha we are so nua the only picture I capture was our steamboat dinner!

Mega love for this 盐酥鸡 at 鲜得来.
Duper spicy but damn shiok!
 

Darling treated me to our monthsary dinner at Coca :)
According to the manager, the branch at Taka is closing down in late January.

Met up with FZ at TCC for dinner.. Thanks BFF for the treat!! :)
 

The best boyfriend surprised me by picking me up from my Zumba class:)
But look at what we have after class! There goes my hour of exercise.

This new shop at City Square mall, Barbocoa sells pretty decent western at affordable price..
But I still prefer Aston which is just one level below it! Heehehe

Have a good weekend everyone! 

Argh.. I REALLY should slap on a mask and start doing work !



No comments:

Post a Comment