Sunday, September 9, 2012

Rejoice cos it's the holiday!

What do I like about my job?

When kids have their holiday, I get my fair share too :)

Couldn't really recall where I went during the holiday. Just many meet ups with my friends! Work is so hectic and I really appreciates when friends take time off just to catch up with each other.

My colleagues and I make it a point to end each term with a good meal to reward ourselves. We call it the M.G.S. haha. Headed to The Marmalade Pantry at ion this time round. I always head back for the same food whenever I head there for a meal. Their crabmeat linguine never fails me. Pardon the lousy photo quality cos they were taken using my phone. 


This is probably less than a quarter of what we ordered. Hahaha most of us opted for the crabmeat linguine and the rest were too far away from me. We were so busy chatting, none of the seven of us bothers to take a picture of us together.

And probably only the apple pie deserves a solo shot on its own cos it looks so good! The food is pretty normal in my opinion but it is quite hard to find a decent place for an afternoon tea in town, so probably it explains why it is so crowded all the time.

Met WC for dinner after my gathering. How can I not get fat at the rate I am eating? :(
My poor boy waited for me at PS cos we agreed to watch a movie together but I fell asleep at home. So he made a trip down to my place and pick me up before we went for dinner and catch the next movie available.

Dinner at my favourite Thai Express! Their Seafood Fried Kway Teow never fails me:)

Doesn't look like it but it's soft shell crab. Too oily for my liking.

Decided to try something new but this has got to be the worst! Can't exactly remember what is written on the menu but it's basically tau gua with some prawns on it. $8 for a piece of tau gua! :(

Check out Paradise Dynasty with sis on Saturday. A heavily raved place but I hadn't tried it before. Since sis has some craving for Chinese food so we went ahead and try there! Thank god we went for an early lunch, the queue outside was crazy by 1pm!

Of course we have to try this when we are here! The colourful xlb makes us really happy!

Sis and I decided not to see what flavour each colour represents and eat random selection of xlb. Cheap thrill but we did have a good laugh over the flavour we got.

The noodles taste rather normal. I was just impressed with the gigantic bowl! Two bowl of noodles and the xlb is too much for two of us to take!

The signature pork bone soup noodle

Pardon the sleepy face. Think we were mad to go shopping early in the morning .

Did a meet up with my favourite girls last week but decided to do it on a separate post cos it's gonna be a looong post! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! it's Monday again tomorrow! :(
Monday Graphic #40
Monday | Forward this Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment