Wednesday, May 8, 2013

To the greatest woman on earth :)

Happy Mother's Day to all mummies out there!

We did our Mother's Day celebration a week in advance to avoid the crowd.

We had our annual Mother's Day celebration at home cos Grandma doesn't want to head out as usual.

I guess food is secondary. Most importantly, she feels happy when she sees everyone gathering in the same household, fighting to be heard in the lively atmostphere (haha yes, loud voice runs in the family), eating food she assigned all of us to buy.

See how happy Grandma looks :)

A table full of food means a celebration at home!!

Another celebration for my mummy on Monday.
She's the exact opposite of my daddy- She goes for air- conditioned places, buffet spreads, ambience and my dad prefers zichar and eating in comfort. (Somehow reminds me of WC and I heehee)
Since it is my Mum's day, buffet it shall be!
This time we do Straits Cafe at Rendezvous Hotel!
Albeit some bad comments online, we were impressed with the quality of the food.

Pretty dessert counter!



My first time eating so many oysters cos they were so fresh and my dad keeps tempting me with it. Haha.


From the fresh oyster to salmon, the laksa to the superb durian dessert, we love them all!
Though the variety was not much, we were super satisfied!
Especially Jia and I who are durian lovers, we were digging in with so much excitement and daddy was pretty shocked by how much we could eat.  

See how happy we were with the durian!

My annoying sister and her irritating sister! Haha



Family love!!! 


Looking forward to the next feast at Father's Day,
I love it when the whole family gathers together to enjoy good food though we annoy each other so much everyday.
Happy Mother's Day to all mummy! We love you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment