Thursday, May 23, 2013

LINE with love!

I am so in love with LINE nowadays. 
So much so that the usual rational me actually went to buy the LINE stickers! Hahahaha.

HOW TO RESIST THEM???
My favourite Cony and Brown!

 


Vietnamese Brown and Cony! OMG OMG!!
My usual response to WC haha

And I love them so much I actually bought this!
Cony and Brown secret dating! They two of them are actually so sweet together!

Haha WC was so shocked I bought it.
He was telling me he wanted to buy it at first but cos he thought that I will nag and ask him not to, he decided not to buy. 

So after I bought it, he bought it too!
So our newest chat content only have these now. Heehee.

I googled and found this. Shall I buy???



Even LINE cupcake!!

If WC sees this, we will definitely spend a bomb on the claw machine!!




I am totally not in work mode cos it's Friday tomorrow!!

Short getaway tomorrow and Moon says TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment