Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Life Companion

A short hiatus for the past weeks cos I was pretty tied down by work and tuition.
And also cos I was too lazy to locate my pictures from the old phone that is somewhere in my hard disk.
Yes, I got a new phone!! All thanks to the awesome boyfriend! :)))))


Love has been planning something different for me every Sunday to make up for the lost Saturday dates due to his work. 
I feel guilty at times cos he's so busy and still have to do these for me. But then again, whenever I think it's his way of pampering his girlfriend then ok la! Heehee.

He has been telling me to remind him to print some voucher so obviously I thought he's going to bring me for some Groupon deal!
I still gehkiang and went out without make up cos I thought he's bringing me to spa. 
We ended up in town (luckily I wasn't dressed too shabbily) cos he made appointment to collect my new S4!!! Woohoo~

So we managed to get it the second day it was launched in Singapore.
Quite a feat for me cos given my lazy self, I would have waited till the craze died down before I go and get the phone. 
Haven't really explore the phone but the air gesture and eye control functions is enough to keep me entertained for some time!

And I believe your luck gets better when you feel happy and positive!
We won ourselves a MP3 and a bluetooth speaker at some lucky draw !
Plus a photo frame of ourselves that I really love :))


Thank you for the surprise love! 

My Life Companion with her new skin! :)

Life is good when you have a public holiday at midweek cos it makes the mundane workdays a little more bearable. We spend the day at his place doing the simplest stuff.
Shopping at NTUC, eating bcm at the kopitiam, a cup of my favourite plum tea, with the ipad in the comfort of our little room.
Darling brought me for a long walk home that night.
We wanted to walk to the nearest bus stop but we ended up walking an hour plus to the train station.
Sharing our ipod, we do feel like old school lover. heehee.
Sometimes, the simplest thing can bring the most joy to you :)

Finally met up with my girls!
They always have endless places to share with me.
A night with booze, the yummiest roast pork , pretty dessert and girly company, what more can I ask for? 

The seo bar is really damn good!
I can't wait to bring WC to try out their Fish and Chip which I heard from Serene is damn good too!

Pretty desserts checked! :)
Just a stone throw away from New Harbour Cafe!

The New Harbour Cafe and Bar
114 Tanjong Pagar Rd
Singapore 088529


Quarter to Three Cafe
88 Tanjong Pagar
Tel: 62222214




We IRONMAN-ed finally!
I think the rigid me is really adjusting well to the flexible working hour of WC..
I actually begin to enjoy such impromptu midnight dates (I remember I used to get really upset when he delayed our dates even due to work. I guess, now I appreciates the quality time we have together more than anything else!!)

My favourite movie date :)


KTV night with my girlfriends again on Saturday night after Grandma's mother's day celebration. (Shall leave that for another post)
Long time since we went but since it was a spontaneous invite, WC and I went ahead. So glad we went cos it's so much fun!!! Love going for Karaoke in big group.. Wider variety of songs except I can't "sing" my Korean songs cos no one will do that with me :(


And our random dates continues on Sunday.
Love and I decided to go to the library for some "enriching moment".
Hahaha while I was afraid I would be the one who feel bored first due to my short concentration span, turned out WC got hungry bored first! But we promised to try this again!

Wanted to get some light snack before we go for a second round in the library.

We ended up at Makansutra for some Hokkien Mee and ohh-jian
And then ended up sharing an ice cream on the Helix Bridge, and then ending our mini walk at Art Science Museum.
Hahaha what are we gonna do without food?????????


We went for the 'The Art of the Brick' and 'Mummy: Secret of the Tomb' exhibition.
Pretty amazing to see how they actually preserved a mummy but it also lead me to wonder if they all wanted to be mummified after one dies cos it takes 70 days for the mummification process.




Look quite dumb in the 3D glasses.
 Haha but don't care just post. Since that's my 101 photo from the exhibition.


So glad for some light-hearted exhibition and photo taking at the Lego exhibition after that!
So much fun seeing those Lego exhibits! I never have thought we could do so much with those Lego bricks! :)

p.s. Spot WC in every collage! zzzzz.



WC's favourite piece.
It was pretty romantic when he says " We can be like this when we grow old."  Till he added on, " Means we can still put on more weight la." Roarrrr.

We get to make our own portrait Lego, puppet show, compete in maze and create our own Lego too!

We were joined by a very cute boy while we were fixing our droplet. In case you were thinking maybe little children cannot follow the color scheme given, it was done by the man in the above picture. Teehee.




Ended the night with WC at Kkondong after that.
Yummy Korean BBQ!!
And the best part, you don't stink after that!!!

The sides were far from fantastic. Too salty for my liking and too little variety :(
But the freshness of the meat make up for it.
I doubt I will go again unless I redeem my CC voucher again. haha.




One more day to midweek!
Hwaiting!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment