Friday, May 17, 2013

Munch munch

Another week whiz past like that again.

Got caught in the rain after facial last Thursday, and that explains why I ended up dying my hair at a salon.

Dinner date with love after that.
Long time since we had Crystal Jade.

Caught a bad flu the next day but could not take off cos of work but it ended off a good day cos it's our monthsary dinner again!
WC never forgets what I like, even when I briefly mentioned it to him :)
I was craving for Thai food some days back so he went to research some of the Thai restaurants to bring me!
I was feeling really droggy that day, walking around with a dripping red nose.
But since I was already out, I didn't want to be a spoilsport so we went ahead with dinner.

Since I THOUGHT I didn't have an appetite, I skipped the Thai buffet option and head back to my favourite Thai restaurant!

I looked really sickly here :(


This prawn cake is good stuff!

Don't really fancy their clear Tom Yum though. Gonna try the chili paste tom yum next time cos I saw a couple finishing up the entire bowl when we can't even finish half.

I can eat this whole fish on my own. *Crunch crunch*

Yummy yum yum! Feel so good after the dinner.
WC was so sweet to buy me Yakitori and cookies cos he was afraid we have to wait long because of the dinner crowd:)


Finally crashed after dinner. We headed home to rest and I concussed all the way till the next afternoon.
So sick I couldn't remember what time WC went home alone on his own :(

The Mother's Day celebration continues!
This time to celebrate our maternal great grandmother's birthday cum Mother's Day.
I didn't know the restaurant was a subsidiary of Jumbo.
The food was surprisingly good though a tad salty.
Ambiance was pretty good and cosy and my dad actually suggests I hold my wedding here.
WC will be so happy to hear this. LOL



Capture only some picture of the food cos our table consists of many who cannot understand our see-food-must-take mentality.





The dinner was good. They even prepared montage, karaoke session and games for my great grandmother!
Feels so much like a wedding.
There is something nostalgic and heart warming about montage.
I always feel like crying when I see people putting together montage of their lives and how a couple worked to get together.
My cousin and I were so self absorbed in the montage that we missed out taking picture of the food. LOL.

Head down to town after that to meet WC!
Weekends are too precious to be wasted even though I was not feeling exactly well.
The mister claims that he did not have a full dinner and need to order something "light". LOL.
Nice chillout session before an impromptu movie date with Dexter and his girlfriend!

And this was his definition of light. Zzzzz.

Sunday was a date with my BFF! 

Brunch was done at Kith Cafe.
The breakfast was decently done but the weather was too hot for an outdoor brunch.
We waited half an hour for a seat but left less than an hour later.

Outdoor brunch is not our cuppa tea!
Long chit chat is only possible for us if we have air con! Heehee

And look at my loots from Korea!!!
Many kisses to my bff who lugs everything back for me!

Plus all these cute souvenirs!
Love the owl stickers!!!!

Dinner date with my dearest PX and Winnie yesterday :)
We did the last run through of our hen's nite plan for Vanessa.
Can't wait for Saturday!!! My dear girls are gonna have a blast together!


PX really happy with her food!

Pretty Winnie with her Strawberry espresso with a heart!

Ending off with a picture with my dear girls!
It's TGIF!!! Finally!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment