Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day celebration!

Think I am falling sick soon (
Feel a little under the weather recently and I hope it doesn't escalate to a fever.

Had been busy celebrating and eating the last two weeks because of Mother's Day.
It is always like a get together for the family over a good meal to give thanks to the mummies who had work so hard the whole year round!

Treated the family to buffet lunch at Tung Luk.
Mummy wanted something Asian yet buffet, so Tungluk is the best choice.
They serve pretty good food though their service needs a little more improvement in my opinion. 

And as the quality of the pictures taken on my phone continues to deteriorate, I can only rely on others for pictures to feed this blog of mine :(

A picture together after the meal is a must!
Mummy says she want to try a picture without her glasses but I think she looks better with her glasses, don't you think?

Daddy and Mummy <3

And one of sis and mummy :)

My favourite photo cos it consists of all the people dearest to me <3<3<3

Accompanied mummy to OG after that to try out some dresses for my wedding. 
Hahaha we had so much fun trying out while the two men just sit around and wait.
I think it's time we bring mummy out for a shopping session soon without the men of course!

And dinner was done at a zichar near my aunt's place to celebrate for grandma.
We had two full tables to celebrate for grandma but none remembered to take any photos. 
At least Jia took some pictures of the food!

The seafood claypot vegetable with the super smooth sea cucumber *slurp*


Seafood youtiao. So nostalgic. Quite happy to have this cos I hadn't had this for a long time. 






My favourite all time!

We ordered so much there was almost no space to put on the table.
Zi Char is best when you have a big group to eat together.
WC and I always ordered the most 3 dishes and we will be too stuffed for me.

And last Saturday was to celebrate great grandma's birthday.
The maternal side is so different from my paternal side.
We had more than 10 tables dinner banquet to celebrate the occasion.
Haha sometimes it feels like a wedding, they wheeled great grandma around to catch up with all of us and you can tell she was so happy to see everyone.

We had such good food and these are only some of them


One picture with Shermz.
She's tempting me so much get a Z2!
Look how good the picture is without editing even under low light.
Tried out the same pose with Note 3 but fail!

Sunday was a really tiring day for us, cos we have to 赶场 to celebrate for our two beloved mummies!
Lunch at Imperial Treasure steamboat with Wee Cheng's family.
First time trying and I love their sauces and aunty had so much fun experimenting with the sauces. Haha.


We had the ginseng soup which feels very nourishing to us.
See the big ginseng. haha


Our live soon hock that was damn shiok with their warm soy sauce.

Some pictures that I remembered taking..




WC paid about $240 for the meal, but it's not as fantastic as I thought it would be.
The only thing I liked was the soup.
The same price would give me better food at 海底捞 and JUMBO!

The mandatory shot before lunch! :))

Shopping with his family after lunch and oh boy, we shopped for 3 hours straight!
Damn tired after that and we concussed after sending his mum home.
We had to rush back home to do a second round of celebration for mummy cos my very sweet sis felt that we can't not do anything on Mother's Day itself :)

Jia prepared everything singled handedly!

And I got mummy a cake :)

My cheeky dad!

And my cheeky family! Haha

Happy Mother's Day Mummy!
May you be blessed with the best of health and happiness everyday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment