Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lok Lok in Singapore: Malaysia Local Delights!


Guess where were we??? 
Nope we didn't head to Malaysia but it's our first time trying loklok in Singapore!!!

Pretty excited cos it's something different from the usual steamboat that we have.
I heard that strangers share the same pot of gravy in Malaysia! I will never do that though technically it's quite clean. Haha.
WC and I were at Katong last weekend and decided to get more people to join us since it's more fun to loklok together!

For $24 pax, I won't say it's cheap ( imagine you need to eat 100 sticks each to cover the cost!), but the idea is refreshing enough for us to go try it!

They had many of these fridges where you can choose the sticks you want to have.

And we tried the most popular Satay and Tom Yum soup!

In the end, each of us finished an average of 50 sticks, with the champion at 70+ sticks! I did 40 (not too bad too!) after I was spurred to compete with one of WC's friend. Heehee.

We had a good laugh over this.
Especially when YP tagged all of us in Penang on FB after that.
Jia asked how come I went to Malaysia without informing my parents! haha.

We drove down to Kallang Leisure Park after that for some bowling (and now we were tagged in Malacca cos we are supposed to travel downwards in our imaginary itinerary  ).
Was tired after a day at work so I didn't join in the game.
But it was entertaining enough watching the boys play.
All of them were so competitive because the loser has to treat supper! Hahaha.

WC looks the most pro here! Heehee



Some 豆浆油条 before we end the fun night!

1 comment:

  1. Lok lok is the best!

    http://angelus-officially.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete