Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spontaneous Staycation @ Bay Hotel

Weekend is the only time to look forward to now, though it's still about wedding planning and meeting up with ID for our house.
Not complaining cos I am loving it! :)

So after a very fruitless meeting with the ID last Friday, we decided to binge on some nuggets to make us feel better.
Haha look what we got!
Obviously we could not finish, but feels loads better after that.

Favourite pastime. 
I always get thrashed nowadays :(
Cao gamer. haha 

We had an impromptu staycation on Saturday!
Really spontaneous cos WC did a booking only at 3.. Haha our booking wasn't even processed when we reached the hotel!

No picture of the hotel cos my picture was too dark.
It was a small and quaint hotel, everything was good except it faces a Malay cemetery!
Haha but that gives me an excuse to keep the curtain close at all time cos I love it dark but WC always pull it open cos he loves to chill by the bay window.

Our one and only photo (somemore not a very flattering one) cos the rest of the time was spent doing work, napping and lazing around.

And we had our favourite for dinner! :)
Love the 20% off supper time at Jumbo though it means getting more fat!

And the next day, WC treated me to our monthsary lunch.
I was craving for rice so I had my favourite at Kim Gary.

Feel much better over the well rested weekend.
So thankful that WC is always there to make things a lot easier. I think I would have turned into a grouchy old granny if not for his presence. Hehe.
Thanks for being such an awesome bf <3



No comments:

Post a Comment