Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The family weekend: River Safari & FAT's birthday!

Haven't got time to blog about this weekend and another weekend is over.

A little upset because our casual shoot was cancelled due to bad weather.
Say boo to the haze :(

Anyways, I did this for our photo shoot and I am quite impressed by myself for doing that. Heehee.
Give some credits to someone who sucked at DIY stuff.

But the weekend turned out just as fun cos we went to River Safari with WC's family!
I love to go for such "excursions" with my family and am glad that WC's family love doing that.
On the contrary, my family hates going for such stuff. Haha we prefer going for good food together.

The very chillax otter.
I also want to be part of them. Makes me wonder when my holiday is coming :(

Reached there at 1030 but it was already scorching hot. 
Thankfully his sis went earlier to book the boat ride cos it was full by the time we went there.
Perhaps it was too hot, many of the animals went into hiding.
I remember seeing more when I went the last time round. 

Our favourite Malati malati!
Think he loves my fat boy too! Heehee.

See it actually swam towards him to give him a kiss!

I boycotted the food cos it's seriously too expensive.
I mean this table of instant food cost us about $100?
Madness! And besides the beef noodle, everything else was pretty much blehhh


Anyways these are the ones that made me really excited every time I go there. 
Haha WC was surprised to see me eat a whole bun by myself, but they are really yummy!

Really like this photo <3

 And finally one with my big panda!
Is it just me? That panda behind looks abit too real it's quite scary.
Haha looks like it's smelling my hair. Yucks.

And while everyone went crazy at Kai Kai and Jia Jia, I was more amused by these people.
The panda must be mocking at the crowd while it's chewing on its bamboo.
And yes, we spent an hour there looking at them.
And yes again, WC took enough pictures to form an album for the panda. Haha.

And the next day, it was FAT's birthday!
FAT-her cos our dad is FAT! LOL.
Hohoho and dimsum breakfast with the family to celebrate daddy's birthday.

And we have another yearly zichar feast with the rest of the family at night near our future place.
On a sidenote, our home is coming in about 2 months time!!! *excited*

No comments:

Post a Comment