Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Food with Friends

It has been some time since YH and I met up. 
There is always some last minute hiccup and we have to postpone our meeting. 
So we finally met up for a meal last Thursday!

And NEL-ers love meeting along NEL.
My first time trying!
It was really crowded for a small cafe. 
Very quaint and cosy but I don't think I will come back again unless my friends ask me along.
Too crowded and I find the food pretty normal in my opinion.

Been craving for truffle fries!

This one that YH order was reallly good!

My crab pasta. Nothing special about it. 
The tomato paste overpowers the crab flakes :(

And guess who came along? Haha

We headed to Ice Edge Cafe after that for a chat cos Lola was really hot because of the large crowd.
Would have stayed longer if we don't have to work the next day.
It's always nice to know friends who will take time to meet up though we are so busy with our work. 
So engrossed in our work that we forgot a picture again :( 
Can't wait for our plan to work out soon! Heehee

WC had to work late these days but he never failed to meet me for a meal whenever he can squeeze out some time :)
I was craving for my favourite Hokkien mee and look at what we have!
I was having my oce-in-a-blue-moon craving for that Nasi Lemak and pfft.. so angry. 
This plate of Nasi Lemak costs us $6.30!
I am always stuck in an emotional struggle whenever I eat it. "Shall I be a sucker and pay for it or just suppress my craving for it?"
Haha eat a Nasi Lemak also must think so much! >.<


Brunch with my ladies on Saturday.
This time round, we headed to Department of Caffeine. 
I am really not a person for brunch- To wake up earlier on a weekend and eat some waffle and sandwich. 
Haha I make it sound like it's a chore but I always enjoy trying out new places. Especially with close friends. 

They took really long to serve our food, but I would rather say they take their time to produce good and quality food. 

I wanted to try something different. Haha but I always ended up eating the same stuff.
So glad I stick to my choice. 

And Bella will always have her waffle too!
We had a sweet and savoury waffles. Yummm!

My ladies <3
They were scaring me with all the wedding preps which I keep thinking I still have lots of time to do.
I am glad they are there with me through this process and will be with me on my big day! 

Anyways, it's my gown fitting day tomorrow!
I am really excited though I haven't really settled a design I like.
Really hope that they have some designs that we like tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment