Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June is the birthday month!

June is one of my favourite month cos it's the month to get merry and fat.
There are so many birthdays celebrations around, including *ahem*mine. haha.

Peixi's birthday is not in June but just blog together since I forgot the other time.
We had a belated birthday celebration for Peixi at Royal China. 
I don't think I will be there again anytime soon unless my friends arranged it. 
Just check out Hungrygowhere, I can't believe East Ocean (my favourite dim sum place) is only 1% above in rating than Royal China. 
IMO, it pales in comparison in terms of service and food, perhaps the only thing that was better was the Tiffany blue room and better ambience. 
 
Happy Birthday my dearest!
Can't wait for PY to be back from US and baby Dionne to be born so we have a full strength of 6! :)

Birthday dinner for our favourite boss at Pu Tien. 
My first time having dinner there and the food is real good!
So blessed to have a group of colleagues turned friends who is there for each other in and outside work. 

And our chubby bunny turns a year older!
While Gen is enjoying her post-proposal honeymoon overseas, the rest of us had a simple celebration for Bella.
She always wanted to try dimsum at East Ocean so there we go!

A picture with my dearest girlfriends.
Quoting what Bella says, girlfriends are family that we chose for ourselves and so glad I have them in my life <3

To my sweetest girlfriend, may your everyday be blessed with happiness and love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment