Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The fault in our stars

Ended the weekend in tears.
Because I got to watch The Fault in Our Stars!

I was craving for steamboat so we had our craving satisfied at the usual hangout.
It's so sad that there aren't many good steamboat around now. We used to go Bugis or Crystal Jade but the variety is getting lesser and the price keeps increasing :(

We weren't fans of John Green but decided it's a movie we wanted to catch.
I texted Bella a picture of our stubs cos she had been asking us to watch the show ever since she knew they were making it into a movie. 

B: Can I have your stubs?
Me: I thought you watch already?
B: Cathay does not print out the whole title of the show ( I didn't even realise that) 
Me: Ok lo.. But GV tears the stub.
B: Can you ask them not to tear your stub? Or maybe tear a small corner?
B: Then can my sis have the other stub too? Think we are going to frame it up.

Hahahaha super hardcore can!

The movie was good though the book was better. 
You seldom see WC wanting to watch a movie the second time.
We love how true and realistic they portray love to be. 
Love isn't always about happy ever after.  It allows you to feel both pain and happiness so we can learn to treasure it more.
And perhaps impeding death allows the characters to love without any fear and love with all their might, that's why you don't doubt their love and how much they love.

I told WC I won't cry since I didn't cry when reading the book, but from the scene when Aus was dying, my tears couldn't stop flowing after that. Damn touching la.
Love all the quotes!


WC's favourite quote. Haha. 
I blog about Saturday OK?

OK. 
(Got it? Cheap thrill to the max hahahaha)

*************

And Saturday was date night with WC's buddies. 
We had a 3.5 hr Todai buffet in a VVIP room. (The manager made it sound like we were supposed to feel honoured that they are placing us inside. Hahaha but ok lo.. Nothing special)  
We didn't eat that much though we had a really long buffet. 
The spread wasn't exactly that fantastic for the $80 we paid, but I love the company!

There's always so much laughter and joke around with them :)
Most importantly, I love to see how happy the mister is during the meetup cos time doesn't permits them to meet up as often.
Can't wait for our place to be ready so we can host them!

Headed off for pool after that. The guys played and the girls chatted. Haha. 
Feel so old school. The last time we head to a pool hall was in secondary school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment