Friday, March 8, 2013

Another week of fun!

Had a great weekend with the colleagues last week.
Reginia asked if we were interested to take part in National i- Trail Challenge (NiTC) organised by Crescent Girls' School.
I was like, why not? And it will be great to visit my alma mater again :)
.
.
.
.
So we received an email two weeks back to say we won the CHAMPION in the open category!!! *ka-ching ka-ching* 


The organising committee invited us to try out this food trail at Henderson before the prize presentation and we were so glad we went cos it was so much fun!
Reginia and Lay Yen were such guru in that area and I had fun tagging along, solving puzzles and eating!

Happy us with our prata at Bukit Merah Market!


A picture with our very cute guide!
On a random note, see the difference in photo quality of an Iphone (above) and Samsung. haha




Korean lunch at Tiong Bahru Plaza after that to reward ourselves :)

My favourite budae jiggae!


And the next day, I finally got my lazy butt off for the first race in my life.
Did a 5km race with my colleagues at the Singapore City Race- Totally in love with my team!


A very talented artist spotted at Fort Canning:)

Funny Shawn trying to take short cut!

It was more of a brisk walk rather than run, and we had so much fun laughing and "running" around. 
We were called Team Compassion cos we hope others will have compassion for us if we were too slow! HAHAHA
Want to join again next year, but maybe with WC and my sis or some friends for a different experience :)

Our first medal!!!


Headed down to HDB to pay our first down payment for the flat.
Pffft.. it cleared most of the CPF we spent accumulating after years of work.
A pleasant "shock" turned surprise for us cos OUR HOUSE WILL BE READY BY THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR NEXT YEAR! *jump around with joy*

Celebratory meal at Crystal Jade Steamboat cos I was craving for some hot soup.
The branch at Toa Payoh serves better food as compared to the one in PS though I thought the waitresses could be alittle more attentive.

Look at the fresh prawns!!!


The spread!!!


Back to work again!
TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment