Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Friends are God's way of taking care of us

I am blessed to have a bunch of good friends.
To make it better, good friends who love good food.
In the midst of the mundane routine and stress at work, my ladies at work will always make time for a good meal together. 

I love the food at Antoinette  

Their crepe never fail!


My seafood marinara. With a tinge of spiciness to cater to local flavour. YUMS! 


We finally met up for a meal after our BIG angpow arrives.
First time trying Genki sushi at OC.
Pretty impressed with the food and the novelty that the train provides, I can now replace Genki with my usual Sakae sushi feed!


I love this candid shot! 


Hate my curly fringe!!! :((

Went down to the basement of OC for dessert and I couldn't resist taking a picture of them. So cute!!!! 

Dessert at Matcha House




My new found friends :)
It turns out to a blessing in disguise. While some might be ungrateful, but be glad we still have a group of friends who appreciate each other.

End off with a quote my MGS always use, so true rite??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment