Monday, March 18, 2013

Medley in love

Another mad week before my short getaway this Friday! :)

Albeit the madness at work, there's always time to chill and relax with friends!


Late night feast at Xinwang after our workshop. There's always food with these lovely colleagues around.
Dinner with Gen at Bugis Junction on Monday. First time trying Kazokutei and they served pretty decent sukiyaki at reasonable price :) And of course, the girly chit chat and so happy to know that my dear friend is sweetly in love with her beau! 
Some late night "supper" with WC at Kovan. First time trying the chicken pot though we had walked past in a zillion times. Really nice I will say, but $25 for half a chicken is a tad too ex in my opinion. And yes, our supper is not exactly supper cos it's so heavy! Haha we always feel guilty after eating but we just can't resist good food! 



Saturday night with my favourite girls!:)
Danjakk is not around cos we were there to discuss her hen's night party! And we finally remembered a picture together after endless chats and laughter!
And yours truly finally tried Wild Honey. Ok I know I am a little (in fact VERY) suaku but I am not exactly a brunch person so my trip there has been postponing till my girls suggested it.

Sunday date with my love :) Marina Square was having some balloon fair and I can't help snapping a picture of it cthe bright colour really made us happy!
We finally KTVed cos it's so cheap nowadays! And cos I am so in love with these songs I need to sing my heart out!

In love with medleys nowadays and I thought she looked pretty cool in this MV.

Darling introduced this to me and I kinda like this version better cos I can see the flow in the story.
 

And this has been on my repeat playlist in my phone ever since I heard it!
Love Jam Hsiao! So man lo!
I told I will marry WC even without a diamond ring if he can ever come up with such a sweet song for me! MUAHAHAHA


And a very cliche but catchy song


Till the next! Have a good week everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment