Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Birthday my Pisces babies!

Sometimes horoscope can be pretty accurate- like how they say Cancer is the most compatible with Pisces, Pisces happened to be my two favourite boys' horoscope too!!

It was daddy's birthday last Saturday.
We had a simple celebration at home cos daddy didn't fancy a celebration outside so he prepared steamboat   with mummy for us instead.


The steamboat must be really delicious.
See how everyone ignores my request to take picture??

No matter how much daddy resist, mummy insisted that daddy gets a cake for his birthday.
In fact he's the only one in the family who doesn't value birthday as much as the rest of us.
So 3 against 1, we got a birthday cake though we feel so stuffed after dinner! LOL.


See how happy daddy was! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! WE LOVE YOU!!!

And this week, I celebrated WC's birthday!

I was pretty occupied with work these few weeks and did not have time to plan a as-BOOM-as-the-past-years birthday for the boyfriend.
But WC always tells me it's alright to have a simple celebration as long as he got to celebrate with me :) 


Not just because I was busy, it was pretty difficult to plan a celebration for him this year cos of my plan was ruined by him:

1) He was on mobilisation so he rejected any idea that requires reservations i.e. staycation, surprise baking/ cooking class at AFC to prepare our own dinner. Bbooo!

2) He told me out of the blue that he would prefer not to have western cuisine when my first choice initially was a french dinner at Bistro Du Vin! *Roarrr*

3) And a few days before his birthday, he fell sick, leaving my only option to be Japanese cuisine. 

More spoiler ahead:

WC rejected my idea to design his own birthday cake cos he doesn't want to eat the cake from the Icing Room.
Soooooooooo.. we went for tea at Dolce Tokyo without knowing it's run by MOF (his top dislike). YAY!

And of course, yours truly has more brilliant idea to tackle the choosy boyfriend.
Since we are both hooked on 4 pictures 1 word recently, I made him solve this to get to our dinner place!

Can you guess where is this?

Dinner at Fukuichi!
One of my colleague's recommendation, and Japanese food is also WC's favourite :)

Wanted to order something nicer for a birthday meal, but $80 for this sashimi platter is a tad disappointing in my opinion.

But the rest of the dishes make up for it.
Love this bamboo clams! 


And this grilled beef is surprisingly tender! It's definitely on our order list if we go back again.


Happy Birthday my dearest 


Antoinette for some dessert cos we need a place to unwrap our gift!


Yes! WC got two presents from me!!

But one of them is for me since he always love couple items! MUAHAHAHA
So glad he loves his present so much :D


Happy Birthday love! *Muacks*



No comments:

Post a Comment