Sunday, July 28, 2013

Chiso Zanmai Clarke Quay

Missing for awhile cos I sent my phone for repairing.
So sad that my S4 takes more pixelated photo than any pok-gai phones around :(
All my photos with my friends were missing and everything here was taken from WC's S3.
Hopefully it's better now though I still find low light pictures very grainy and dull. Haizzzz

On a happier note, these two weeks have been great cos I got to meet my happy pill almost everyday!

Headed to Katong last weekend and we found this really pretty cafe.

Spot Stitch!

Perhaps they were short handed cos there were two parties going on, I feel a little neglected. Haha.
But the food was good! And cheap!
My Cordon Bleu with mushroom cream sauce <3

WC had a garlic fillet 



WC came and picked me up from work whenever he could this week!
It is funny how his little actions can make me happy the whole day :)

Couldn't decide what's for dinner and since we were not in the mood for sushi, we headed to Chiso Zanmai for dinner.
Cos he always complains that I have buffet with anyone but him. LOL.

A ootd photo cos the miser felt the background was good for a picture. haha.

 And in turn, I made him pose with his favourite.

Not exactly a spread but it's pretty much satisfactory for a $60 meal for two.

From the salad stop..

To the cooked food station..

The array of fried food

Our favourite salmon!


The only disappointment must be this.
The "live" champion ramen station involves the chef adding broth into the soup.
That's all. haha.


WC's favourite station.
Something new for us cos we can bring the 关东煮 on a stove back to our table.
 

See how happy the mister is. 

And a photo of us cos we were eating with ERP behind us!

We took a nice long stroll to Fort Canning after dinner which I kinda regret after that.
Hahaha sounds unromantic I know. Cos the unfit me was aching all over the next day after climbing the flight of steps (plus we went for a run the day before dinner)!

No comments:

Post a Comment