Monday, July 15, 2013

Youth day date with the boy and minions!

Still waiting for PX to send us Van's wedding photo, a short blog post of my Youth Day date with love! :)
I was on leave the day after Van's wedding and decided to spend the day to complete some work and my vaccination, but love surprise me with a weekday date cos he took leave to accompany me! <3

Because we almost never have the chance to get a weekday afternoon date, I pester him to accompany me to look around for a good 1-for-1 lunch deal (haha stupid stuff I do)
As usual, I gave in to my hunger and gave up searching.
Since we were at Taka, we settled for Breeks.
Haven't eaten that for years but I doubt I will go back anytime soon.

WC's ribeye steak but we couldn't differentiate the tobasco sauce on the steak from blood from the steak =x

Since it's 1-for-1, I opted for the most expensive dish on the menu. LOL.
Turned out my River prawn spaghetti was much better. 

WC brought me to watch Despicable Me 2 after lunch!
I finally got to take a picture with the giant Minion! Yipeeee!!!
The minions are TOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE and funny.
Bee do bee dooooooo...

Dinner was done at Bugis steamboat. Long time since we head there but the place never fails us though the food might not be the best we had :)

On a side note, I passed by our future home last week and was pleasantly surprised that they started painting already! Yabadabadoooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment