Sunday, February 16, 2014

Last week of CNY

Last week of CNY update!
A few more of the usual gatherings before the CNY comes to a close :(

Just realise it's all pictures of food! 
Plus a few picture of a bunny T_____T

So our weekends were all about bingeing at people's place.
WC's mum made us tepanyaki lunch! 
I love how much effort she always put into her food preparation (that explains why he is such a sucker when he sees some novelty in food! hehe)

Eat at home also lay out until so nice! 

And at night, we headed over to Lena's place for our yearly steamboat dinner.

With my favourite girlfriends 

The usual gang :)

 

Special dessert prepared by Bella and her sister for the night. 
Everything handmade from scratch!

And look what I received from Bella and Gen!

It was such random gifts.
Bella bought me a baby shirt when I am nowhere near getting pregnant ( just cos I am her only friend that is getting married recently zzz)
And they started telling Lena's grandma that I am pregnant so the grandma went on and on to say that it is good that I am pregnant early cos she was already with a few children at 24! 
That made us all roar with laughter. Old people are so open minded nowadays meh?
And I am more old fashioned than an ahma!

The pair of Cony and Brown wedding dolls were from Genevieve, 
She knew that WC and I are fans of Cony and Brown and since we are having our photoshoot next week, she passed me as soon as she got it.

I received a message from Serene the other day.
She wanted to help me do my makeup for my photoshoot cos she's super pro at it. 
It's like at 6 in the morning and she didn't mind it at all.
Seriously, I have never expected that from her.
What have I done to deserve friends like them? 
I was really touched by their gestures and so glad these childhood friends will be by my side during my wedding! :)

And yesterday was Valentines and also 元宵节. 
So we decided to head home and have dinner with our families at home.
Look at the feast my uncle prepared!


And our highlight of the night.
Loser me was hiding behind my cousins throughout cos I was scared of the bunny that was roaming around. 
But still, he's so cute!!

Last Lou Hei for the New Year!


Concluded the CNY with a $8 win at Ban Luck and WC winning the $10 million TOTO!(I wish)
Haha a sub prize of $20!
Still very huat!

On a sidenote, we have finalised of AD photographer and videographer!
So happy!!!

Gonna go and get ready for brunch cos WC made booking at East Ocean cos Lao niang has cravings for custard bun! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment