Monday, February 17, 2014

Finding Happiness in Love

Happy Valentines all!
The valentines this year falls on the same day as the last day of the CNY.
Since we both have to go back home for dinner, WC took leave to meet me after my work.

Nothing special for our Valentines. 
So our V Day lunch was done at 4Fingers, just cos WC keeps complaining that I have been eating it without him. Heehee.
And we took the opportunity to meet up with our AD wedding photographer.
So impressed with his equipment and photos that we decided on him immediately! :)

We had a little misunderstanding but all's fine after a while.
WC made a booking at Teo Heng so we tried out the song list for our wedding banquet. 
I was jokingly asking him why I have no flowers on Vday.
And he said, "V day flowers are very expensive la!"
No wonder they say men changed after they get married, but we are not even married yet lo! Hahaha

No flowers but I got an unexpected present!


The next morning, we had my dimsum at my favourite dimsum restaurant!
WC made an appointment after I told him I have a craving for custard bun.
Heehee that's all my man spoils me all the time! :)


We headed to East Coast after that cos WC wanted to bring me to a new place for dinner.
We spent the afternoon doing some planning for our wedding.
It's so hard to get things going and it doesn't help when we are still so relaxed about it! Haha

Impromptu decision to try this cycling.
I wasn't for the idea at first cos it was a freaking $28/h!
So expensive lo!


But sometimes there's a price to pay for a little romance.
So glad we went ahead with it!
Love it more than a tandem because it's more relaxing and we can sit side by side to cycle :) 

I love being stupid together with WC, singing and being cheap thrill by taking over other pedestrians and cyclist with our very slow bike.

And even have time for some ice cream!

Even have time to camwhore when I "took over" the wheel! Haha

Super love this photo of us! <3<3
 

We didn't managed to make it to the restaurant cos the waiting time was an hour long, so we headed to our usual zichar place for dinner. 
But who cares what's for dinner as long as we are together? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment