Thursday, April 17, 2014

Food overload.: Grandma's Kitchen. Seafood dinner. L'etoile

Allow me to share my joy!
Woohoo I am finally done with all my projects and essays!
These weeks have been really draining and I swear I need to pamper myself with some proper grooming cos I was too tired to even mask the past weeks.
Just wanna concuss on my bed every time I reach home.

4 modules down so far, 6 more to go! zzzzz.


Met up with my ladies for a movie date.
Honestly, not a movie I will choose to watch but it's a good change once in a while :)


It was a Hindi movie and it was pretty refreshing for a change. 
You see the difference in culture and how men is always portrayed as the most important in the family. 
All I can say, the show overthrow a saying: the way to a man's heart might not be through his stomach.  hahaha.

But we definitely need a good meal to fill our stomach after the show!
First time at Grandma's Kitchen. 
About $125 for these four dishes, I doubt I will come back again. 

A drink at Queen and Mangosteen. 
All time favourite!


WC and I headed for some BBQ seafood cos we were craving for some "big-fire" dishes with hot steaming rice.
We are not those fine dining restaurant couples perhaps only during special occasions.
Hahaha we like zichar with many dishes!

All the restaurants were so crowded in Vivo, we decided to head to this food village outside St. James. 
And the only store open at 7 was BBQ seafood!
Damn shiok! And it's less than $50 for all these. Except we had a cup of coke each for $2.30 that I am not very happy about. Roarrrr. 




We caught Rio 2 after that and I thought it was a pretty decent movie though the review was not very good. 
One of the scenario that I laughed so hard was 2 tortoise trying to High 5 each other.
Geddit? Heehee. 

And if seafood dinner on Saturday was not enough, hohohoho!


And we had to rush home after that cos there's a big match between Liverpool and Man City.
Now it has already been a default that we are watching all matches if together if possible.
Haha he used to ask me if I want to watch, not anymore! 

But I am not complaining cos it can be quite fun.
No point for guessing who won!

Dinner with Jia yesterday at L'etoile. 
I quite like the laid back ambience and decoration till a group of people entered and got a little noisy.
Not complaining cos a cafe is meant to be noisy la!
Turned out it was some event for the bloggers, haha and I could identify some of them!
Was telling Jia cos she was back facing them, and she was like "orhhh.. the underboobs arh?"
Hahaha you will get it if you follow Xiaxue's dayre. 





It was a fries overload night. 
$12 for this overflowing plate of fries

And this beef sandwich is sucks!
I can make a better one than this lo.
But I choose to think it's because we ordered the wrong dishes, will head back to try others if I am in the vicinity again. 

Till the next, which is soon! Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment