Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Welcome HOME!!

Before I begin, drum roll please! *drum rollllllllll*

OUR HOME IS FINALLY HERE!

From this... (okay technically we didn't go through this stage cos we didn't get the unit when we apply)

Neither this..

And a year later, we started keeping track of its progress because we got a unit from the SOB. Yayyy!

Going for weekly run and getting cheap thrills just to see that our unit is up and others are not...


And getting frustrated why they started painting other blocks first

And after countless refreshing on thee HDB website, we finally receive this!!!

Holy moly! Our home is here!
And of all time, I discovered it when I woke up from my nap and hadn't feel awakened enough to feel excited about it. FML.

Told WC immediately and I can't wait to dig a deep hole in our pocket to exchange for our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment